Front Porch Technology
The PorchLight appliance enables network operators to communicate directly to network users through their Internet browser, regardless of platform, browser or operating system, and without the need for client software or configuration.
- Scales to any size network
- Multiple copper and fiber interface options
- IPv6 compliant
- All-in-one architecture
- Built-in graphical user interface
- Supports any network type
- Numerous deployment options
- Out-of-path installation
- REST API with JSON, XML, and CSV content types
- Comprehensive documentation
- SNMP monitoring
- Role based access control
- Workflow approvals
- Subscriber audience management
- Mobile optimized message delivery
- Full reporting via API and GUI
Virtual Deployment Option
The PorchLight appliance is also available as a virtual option. The benefits of a virtualized PorchLight are numerous. A virtual deployment solution gets the PorchLight’s message delivery platform up and running much faster than using a physical appliance by avoiding shipping delays and customs.
For both international and domestic Front Porch customers alike, the virtualized installation method also provides a seamless option to get its best-of-breed in-browser messaging operating in a matter of hours. Deployed via VMWare, Front Porch’s virtual PorchLight configuration allows for high amounts of flexibility, multiple installation options, and dynamic scaling, which enable rapid provisioning of new PorchLights.